Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

On 19/10/2011 09:38, Ian Campbell wrote:
It'll break links, but I guess that's a feature.
That's easy to fix: rename, check orphaned pages, fix those pages

How close are we to having the new wiki setup -- that would also solve this issue?
It wouldn't solve the issue really.

We could just manually add a header/banner ("attention box"?) to each archived page, that's no harder than renaming it I suspect. Ian.
That is true, but for a user it would still clutter the index

I am running behind publishing the blog post: will post it tomorrow

When do we want to start and end the session? That's the only outstanding question.

We also should take bofh's feedback seriously. The points he makes are exactly the ones I have identified to, but don't know enough yet to fix it.

Lars