Re: [Xen-devel] Panic:: handle_irq_event_percpu

Hello Wei,

Result is that using only "1" or "1" in combination with "2" always result in
SATA I/O errors, so that doesn't boot.

Haven't tried rebooting a lot of times without iommu yet.
(the reason i bought the 890fx board in the first place)
Will try that a few times when i have some more time.

--
Sander

> It looks similar.

> Hi Sander, could you please test your system with the following options?

> 1. iommu=amd-iommu-perdev-intremap in xen.gz GRUB entry
> 2. pci=nosmi in pvops GRUB entry
> 3. iommu=0 in xen.gz GRUB entry [optional, only if (1) doesn't work for you]

> We were seeing an issue which was caused by messed-up interrupt remap table.
> George Dunlap's perdev interrupt map solved our problem.

> Thanks,
> -Wei

Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx