Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

Hello folks,

I wish I could say that I have loads of technical Xen knowledge to
contribute, but I unfortunately do not.  However, I've got a soft spot
for well documented F/OSS projects and would like to help if I can.
If your manpower requirements aren't of a strictly technical nature, I
could perform other tasks related to this endeavor, like edit new
docs, test procedures, and so on.

Should I simply hop on IRC in the next few days to see if that would
be the case?

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky