Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

Looks like me being maxed out means we are too close to Oct 12th now. Does anybody object to doing this on the 26th?

How long will the day be? An afternoon? A whole day with rolling time-zones?

> In lots of ways. There is a lot of things that we want to do - but I don't think we can do > _all_ of them. Can you help us determine what ought to have a higher priority?
In a nutshell:
- We should focus on some of the shortfalls we identified at the Hackathon
  (CLI guides, man pages, etc.)?
- We should also do a quick Wiki sanity check (i.e. identify important pages, which are wrong)
  I can help guide this

Maybe we can split into two groups
Lars