Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 14:26 +0100, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 04:37:15PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> > Cool.
> >
> > I am wondering what people think about archiving vs deleting wiki
> > pages. Obviously some pages can be deleted (stuff about events, job
> > listings, old TODO lists, etc.).
> >
> > Others may still be valuable to legacy users. See
> > http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/Archive_Page : the problem right now is
> > that archived pages aren't identifiable and thus confusing. One way
> > of fixing this would be to rename the page from FooBar to
> > Archived/FooBar
>
> Oh, I like that. That is a good idea.

It'll break links, but I guess that's a feature.

How close are we to having the new wiki setup -- that would also solve
this issue?

We could just manually add a header/banner ("attention box"?) to each
archived page, that's no harder than renaming it I suspect.

Ian.