Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

Hi everybody.

We probably lost track of the discussion a little. I started summarizing by taking the key points and resources mentioned in this thread and added to http://openetherpad.org/TSPGIEOBiS

I am going to spend a bit more time tomorrow doing a bit more research. I also installed some wiki plug-ins for attention boxes that should help better maintain the pages and make things more manageable once we did the first cleanup.

Have a look, add to the etherpad page and I will publish more widely (e.g. blog, etc.)

Also, who will create the IRC channel

Lars