Re: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?

To: Paul Larson <plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?
From: Andrew Thompson <andrewkt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:01:03 -0400
Cc: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mercurial List <mercurial@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:00:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul Larson wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 22:35 +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
I don't know if this feature is important to anyone but me, but hg
currently doesn't allow you to pull a specific revision, making testing
back through versions to find the point where something broke very

* Paul Larson <plars at linuxtestproject.org> [20050620 20:14]:

Is there currently a way to pull a specific revision?  If not, is this
feature planned to be available soon?

It is planned, but I think there is no schedule for implementation

The question you asked, and the feature you are wanting are two different things.

If you clone/init a repository from the source(or a mirror of it), you get everything in it. If you want to then look at a specific revision of the code, you: hg checkout -C [revision]

Andrew Thompson