RE: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Ian Pratt wrote:

> The current favourite is mercurial (hg).

Sounds good to me, I've seen it in action (though I've never
actually used it myself).

> It's just annoying that it currently lacks renames

I wonder how hard it would be to get these added.  Guess I'll
have to talk with Matt ;)

The Theory of Escalating Commitment: "The cost of continuing mistakes is
borne by others, while the cost of admitting mistakes is borne by yourself."
  -- Joseph Stiglitz, Nobel Laureate in Economics