Re: Possible bug? DOM-U network stopped working after fatal error reported in DOM0

I think this is hitting a KASSERT, could you paste the text printed as
part of the panic (not just he backtrace)?

Sorry this is taking a bit of time to solve.

Thanks!
Sorry that I didn't make it clear in the first place.
It is the same cross boundary assertion.

Also sorry about the email format if it mess up in your side. I am typing in the Gmail app and don't find a way to switch to plain text.