Re: Possible bug? DOM-U network stopped working after fatal error reported in DOM0

> > I omitted all operational details with the assumption that you are familiar
> > with TrueNAS and iSCSI setup.
>
> Not really. Ideally I would like a way to reproduce that can be done
> using iperf, nc or similar simple command line tool, without requiring
> to setup iSCSI.
I think it would be tricky then. The problem hide itself well enough
that I wasn't
aware soon after upgrading since everything else works flawlessly --
nfs, ssh, web etc.

> Can you also paste the output of `ifconfig xn0`?
Here it is:
xn0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1500
    options=503<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,TSO4,LRO>
    ether 00:18:3c:51:6e:4c
    media: Ethernet manual
    status: active
    nd6 options=1<PERFORMNUD>

> If I provided a patch for the FreeBSD kernel, would you be able to
> apply and test it?
Probably. I did this before when your XEN support for freeBSD was not
available out-of-box.
Just need to recreate all the required environments to apply the patch.

BTW, uname -a gives me the following;
>12.2-RELEASE-p11 FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p11 75566f060d4(HEAD) TRUENAS  amd64

Thanks,
Timothy