Re: Possible bug? DOM-U network stopped working after fatal error reported in DOM0

> > Thanks. I've raised this on freensd-net for advice [0]. IMO netfront
> > shouldn't receive an mbuf that crosses a page boundary, but if that's
> > indeed a legit mbuf I will figure out the best way to handle it.
> >
> > I have a clumsy patch (below) that might solve this, if you want to
> > give it a try.
>
> Applied the patch and it worked like a charm!
> Thank you so much for your quick help!
> Wish you a wonderful holiday!

I may have said too quickly...
With the patch I can attach the iscsi disk and neither the dom0 nor
the NAS domU complains this time.
But when I attempt to mount the attached disk it reports I/O errors randomly.
By randomly I mean different disks behave differently...
I don't see any error logs from kernels this time.
(most of the iscsi disks are NTFS FS and mounted through the user mode
fuse library)
But since I have a local backup copy of the image, I can confirm that
mounting that backup image does not result in any I/O error.
Looks like something is still broken here...