Re: [Xen-devel] cap and reservation functionality in the credit2 scheduler?

I hope that doesn't sound too harsh, but the fact is that the scheduler
is probably one of the most deceptively simple parts of the Xen code.
It requires a lot of expertise to know even how to avoid race conditions
and deadlock, not to mention making a simple algorithm which has the
desired effects without undesirable side effects.  (The shadow code is
probably more complicated, for example, but it *looks* more complicated,
so people don't end up in over their head.)  I wouldn't be doing either
you or me a favor by encouraging you to work on something past your
capability level.
It was too harsh comments. just kidding~~:)

Anyway, nowadays, I am working on the project which is related with the xen scheduler. Actually, I do not have enough expertise yet, however, I am very interested and excited at the xen source code and I am a little bit more getting used to it. I hope that I would completely understand the all of the mechanisms soon and hack the xen source.

Thanks, george.

--
Best Regards,
Eunbyung Park