[Xen-devel] cap and reservation functionality in the credit2 scheduler?

As far as I know, from the up-to-date xen-unstable, the credit2
scheduler lacks the functionalities of cap and reservation.

Is there any on-going work for this?

I would really expect the functions to come into us. :)

>From my humble point of view, probably additional timer may be required
to implement them because there isn't any periodic timer in the credit2
unlike the previous credit scheduler.

what do you think about it?

Thanks.

--