Re: [Xen-devel] Prebuilt kernel for Dom0, Xen ARM64, Foundation Model

Please don't top post.

On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 13:45 +0300, Maxim Kharchenko wrote:
> Ian, you mentioned git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/linux.git in your
> old message.
> Is it still valid? I cannot clone it. That repo + attached config - is
> it a worthy recipe for a working Dom0 kernel?

I'm afraid I don't know which old message you are referring to.

My linux.git still seems to be there as far as I can tell.

Just to reiterate, I have never tried arm64 dom0 on the Foundation
Model. You are treading into unknown territory if you pursue this path.

Ian.