[Xen-devel] Prebuilt kernel for Dom0, Xen ARM64, Foundation Model

Could somebody recommend the best way to use Foundation Model with Xen ARM64? Today I am using the "skanky" approach mentioned by Ian Campbell:

fv8 --image xen.gz --data zimage.img@0x80400000

After a few fixes to the device tree I made it to "LOADING DOM0" but not much farther. Is there a prebuilt Aarch64 kernel that sure works as Dom0 (on Foundation Model)?

Maxim