Re: [Xen-users] Re: testing VMware inside an HVM

To: bigfoot29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: testing VMware inside an HVM
From: Jan Michael <Jan.Michael@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:39:43 +0200
Cc: serrs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marian ZUREK <Marian.Zurek@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 06:41:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Bigfoot29 (please use your real name),

I can confirm that VMWare runs if you launch it within a Win2k3- Session.
The GSX-Server isn't all that fast (well, it never really is under
Windows), but its working. So if you want to give it a try, this might be
a possible solution.

I thought that this is technically impossible. Can you tell something about the performance footprint?

Cheers,

        Jan

I can confirm that VMWare runs if you launch it within a Win2k3- Session.
The GSX-Server isn't all that fast (well, it never really is under
Windows), but its working. So if you want to give it a try, this might be
a possible solution.

Regards, Bigfoot29

Message: 3