Re: [Xen-users] Re: testing VMware inside an HVM

Hellas...

here we go.

I am running on an
AMD Athlon64 X2
Xen 3.1 Hypervisor
Ubuntu Dapper Drake TLS 64Bit
a Windows2003 Web Edition including Service Packs HVM Guest
Inside this Guest I installed an VMWare GSX-Server (VMWare Server 1.0.4)

Trying to launch an Windows2003 Web Edition Guest seem to work (tested
it only until the install process asks for a (valid) key that I do not
have any more (since I used my key for the xen-guest-win2k3)

Its slow as hell (due to 512 MB RAM for the Windows
Xen-guest-for-vmware-server) but it seems working.

Hope, that helped.

Regards, Bigfoot29