Re: [Xen-users] RE: Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write

On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 15:40 +0100, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> Excuse me? There's not a single line from me in what you quoted, I think
> your indenting style may have confused you.

Nope, it confused you :) I separate thoughts with periods (.)

> I did mention RHEL, but the
> Novell/Microsoft deal was a nasty error and a legal nightmare that cost
> Noveel Jeremy Allison, leadership in the Samba software world, and
> actually seems to have hurt their compatibility with Microsoft as a result.

It was a _really_ bad idea. My latest bad idea completely blows that one
out of the water, but has nothing to do with software :)

Man people are so testy these days.

Best,
--Tim