Re: [Xen-users] RE: Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write

To: echo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RE: Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write a book about it
From: Tao Shen <taoshen1983@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:11:14 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Simon Crosby <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 05:12:17 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Wjby9AgR6ZiPYjMIYGt5tPnOA2X7zfVwTcS8OegVd18=; b=CY4SyViQoGricI0haaBD4T8XboSyhb83Yn9nEmIF9QYtbTwX2jRQHq1qjQjDreq5li6VTgCIKt4T1HIPdza9/Pqxqda7HNwbBBgs2H4YHx8Kmttjc4EiASmEKs/RiSjJCbu+YRZAK1emfTw+yKnhTKcb6CydOF0DhFCN1Qoaq1w=