Re: [Xen-users] RE: Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write

To: Tao Shen <taoshen1983@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RE: Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write a book about it
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:40:37 +0100
Cc: echo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:35:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gDGHidO6OUfEU7lfifxvTkCqVvCp4xesCVxZ22Z3R/A=; b=T1Gkliu23R3BnIZrAftjBQh0EEb0xZkrvdwsbjGM6KfkZxIoA1jyWoXrJAcgR4o8v9/7qARhWglWdeMmnLuVpv1FfS68QaTxmrbV4AJLISzfBmewhpJsyWWV4j4wUHWf+VFWuoujw2Vnfe3pwBRJTYyON+JS0jTrPhW6gW9HcsM=