Re: [Xen-devel] simple backend, frontend

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Deepak Manohar <mjdeepak@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] simple backend, frontend
From: "Mark A. Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:07:09 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:48:39 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the event you can't find a simple example, feel free to ask questions about
the existing block / net drivers.  You'll find that the frontends are much
simpler so you may want to look at those first.  I also found that the
backend for network was easier to understand than the block backend.

You should also look at domain_controller.h, which defines all of the control
messages used to set up the shared memory and event channels.

HTH,
Mark