RE: [Xen-users] Xen branches

What I am trying to understand is the patch release cycle for the different versions of Xen. I know for a fact that the versions from Gitco are simply RPMs built directly from xen.org. So what I am asking, is that are the Red Hat versions of Xen more "up-to-date", regarding security fixes, than the source directly from xen.org? Or maybe Red Hat commit their fixes to xen.org as well, so their patches eventually end up in the xen.org version?

Thanks

Do you think the above question would be better asked on xen-devel?