Re: [Xen-users] How many guest hosts per physical host

To: svarghese <vargh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How many guest hosts per physical host
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:27:59 -0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:29:09 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=aCGgnHh5zAn8vkWVgZQS84NFJLTY+YQXxH0nLJPfnUU=; b=IM5devvuQmasgT+lAWSG3H7Uy/NBNzLgXFf4PNDUEWgRkDDr9YZKhVQTQ21NI1xLsO MNGVnsqU32XUR7knJ6TorLEhDyyCnPM093bHoR0mCE2x5XHZGCxiLzMy/rZRBcn3sptR dodN7+jbl4Hfy3ciQFiLKWknmIrhafAFhL1qA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm using Debian Lenny as my dom0s! So I can run update-grub to enable the dom0_mem option...
If you are using other distro, see its own manual!

-
 Thiago