RE: [Xen-users] How many guest hosts per physical host

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How many guest hosts per physical host
From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:57:47 -0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:58:59 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=atlasnetworks.us; s=key2; l=2128; t=1261184272; x=1261789072; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:Received:From:To:Date:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index: Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language: Content-Language:acceptlanguage:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; bh=YSDqlFOpzhaY+I1vxyBhg fd6uVE=; b=n78iidG7VJpxYYK3HO5EBiFT+YCOjHC0oQrt83pMJvYBkVtfdf4+e J1BjXFmfU0Ml+6TMcxIIaIfG7+flftgXOJn6vbrhOWlfSeSqMxSblg7j3ajT51Ur JZjOw68HnxaLIXeXRPjuVXEk6qCXZ9COOj1WcSk7vGv/ILE/m2AbF8=