RE: [Xen-users] How many guest hosts per physical host

To: svarghese <vargh@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How many guest hosts per physical host
From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:02:21 -0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:03:09 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=atlasnetworks.us; s=key2; l=1528; t=1261177345; x=1261782145; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:Received:From:To:Date:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index: Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language: Content-Language:acceptlanguage:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; bh=2DlM/bjAjt9PYN+Mh1NVq ZpnKLE=; b=cT8Wwdj23keDFQayH/x6MFBImHlFeW6Ji7kkfSPIf6PHGg83fo92u q3WXBWtk00ZH2KiVBeVymblcOKXV3Sh0TofdTisUt6ymT3Q7hLc0HOQ+Neuxrrh/ zo+dcGPoOuwocBzN6e33E/Badl6NvhCR7PNKgN4uxqmgIWBplGxKz0=