Re: [Xen-users] how to use prebuilt images from jailtime.org?

Gordon McLellan wrote:
Rudi,

I'm running Centos 5.1 x64 as the base server OS (Dom0), with several
centos 5.1 x64 pv-machines and one windows server 2003 32bit fully
virt. machine (DomU's).

My hardware is a single xeon 5405 (quad core) with 8g of ram and a
small sata soft-raid array which I've setup with LVM.   I might as
well add that I love using LVM with XEN, it is ten times better than
VMware Server's loopback filesystem.  It's very easy to create new
space for a vm, and the disk responsiveness seems very much improved
as well.   My only drawback at this time is soft-raid doesn't handle
multi user IO requests very well, the disk array gets swamped pretty
easy when multiple VMs are trying to read/write at the same time.

Gordon