Re: pci passthrough issue introduced between 4.14.1 and 4.15.0

Jan Beulich schreef op 2021-06-01 16:53:
On 01.06.2021 16:44, AL13N wrote:
This mailing list is the correct place for the toolstack too? right?

Yes.

So, what's the plan to fix this? is the plan to fix the toolstack? or put your patch in kernel to kinda workaround it?

Is there a way to make a regression test or unit test or something?

Does anyone have an idea on what patch would cause the regression? that patch that I pointed out, could it be that one, or should i look at a specific file/line? I can't really just test all of the patches and/or combinations. I'm not really at home with the xen code; and my single xen server is production, so i can really only test in weekends...

AL13N