Re: [Xen-devel] Xen optimization

Hi Milan,

On 10/25/18 11:09 AM, Milan Boberic wrote:
Hi,
On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 2:24 AM Stefano Stabellini
<stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is good that there are no physical interrupts interrupting the cpu.
serrors=panic makes the context switch faster. I guess there are not
enough context switches to make a measurable difference.

Yes, when I did:
grep ctxt /proc/2153/status
I got:
voluntary_ctxt_switches:        5
nonvoluntary_ctxt_switches:     3

I don't have any other things to suggest right now. You should be able
to measure an overall 2.5us IRQ latency (if the interrupt rate is not
too high).

This bare-metal application is the most suspicious, indeed. Still
waiting answer on Xilinx forum.

Sorry if it was already asked. Can you provide your .config for your test? Do you have DEBUG enabled?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall