Re: [Xen-devel] Access I2C bus from guest/DomU on ARM board

Rajesh,

On 17.01.18 16:03, Saumya Rajesh wrote:
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to split the Driver for the Renesas RCar I2C unit [1] into frontend and backend to use the i2c bus from guest? Or to do something similar to PCI passthrough? Please forgive me if I sound illogical. I'm just curious.
I guess you could implement PV I2C using FE/BE scheme. With enormous efforts and unpredictable results.
But I'm sure it is not what you really need.

--

*Andrii Anisov*