Re: [Xen-devel] [Embedded-pv-devel] Xen on RCarH3 Starter Kit

Hello Ganesh

On 17.01.18 15:33, Ganesh H wrote:
Dear Andrii,

Sorry for the confusion. I am having an RCarH3 starter kit. Is there a Xen port
available for RCarH3 starter kit right now?
We did not run XEN on h3ulcb. But it can be done with minimal efforts IMHO.

If not what are the steps to create one?

Steps should be as easy as I've already listed :

Add a h3ulcb device tree to [3], update recipe [2].
Do not forget to PR the stuff to our meta-demo.

[2] -
https://github.com/xen-troops/meta-demo/blob/master/meta-rcar-gen3-xen/recipes-extended/xen/xen_git.bbappend#L17

[3] -
https://github.com/xen-troops/meta-demo/tree/master/meta-rcar-gen3-xen/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-renesas