Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch v4 2/8] ioreq: bump the number of IOREQ page to 4 pages

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 02:50:17PM +0000, Paul Durrant wrote:
> [...]

Of course. I tested this branch. It works well.

But, I think your privcmd patch couldn't set 'err_ptr' to NULL when
calling xen_remap_domain_mfn_array(). It works for the ioreq page is
allocated right before the bufioreq page, and then they happen to be
continuous.

Thanks
Chao