Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch v4 2/8] ioreq: bump the number of IOREQ page to 4 pages

You don't need a new dmop for mapping I think. The mem op to map ioreq server
frames should work. All you should need to do is update
hvm_get_ioreq_server_frame() to deal with an index > 1, and provide some means
for the ioreq server creator to convert the number of guest vcpus into the
correct number of pages to map. (That might need a new dm op).

  Paul