Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch v4 2/8] ioreq: bump the number of IOREQ page to 4 pages

Yes, certainly along the right lines. I would probably do away with
MAX_NR_IOREQ_PAGE though. You should just to dynamically allocate the correct
number of ioreq pages when the ioreq server is created (since you already
calculate nr_ioreq_page there anyway).

> Do you have the QEMU patch, which replaces the old method with the new
> method
> to set up mapping? I want to integrate that patch and do some tests.

Sure. There's a couple of patched. I have not tested them with recent rebases
of my series so you may find some issues.

Cheers,

  Paul