Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on ARM: Read SP_usr and SP_svc in HYP mode

Hi,

Thank you very much! I have got the answer, we can use MSR/MRS instructions to load/save these regs.

Thanks and regards,
Harry

At 2015-08-29 00:25:17, "Julien Grall" <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >On 25/08/15 05:43, harry wrote: >> Hi, > >Hi, > >> Now I want to implement some functions in other hypervisor, so I need to >> read SP_usr and SP_svc in HYP mode. I know Xen has implemented this >> function. But I use it with regs->sp_usr/svc to achieve this. But I >> don't know how to achieve it. I have read the entry.S file and get the >> process to save the regs, but some definition is not clear. I want to >> know if there is some asm command to achieve this? Or do I need to >> switch the mode manually to read it? > >Please reach out the mailing list related to the hypervisor you want to >modify to know whether they have handy helpers to access SP_usr/SP_svc. > >If not, I would advice you to read the ARM ARM in order to know how to >access banked registers, particularly the section "Encoding and use of >Banked register transfer instructions". > >Regards, > >-- >Julien Grall

夏日畅销榜大牌美妆只要1元