[Xen-devel] Xen on ARM: Read SP_usr and SP_svc in HYP mode

Hi,

Now I want to implement some functions in other hypervisor, so I need to read SP_usr and SP_svc in HYP mode. I know Xen has implemented this function. But I use it with regs->sp_usr/svc to achieve this. But I don't know how to achieve it. I have read the entry.S file and get the process to save the regs, but some definition is not clear. I want to know if there is some asm command to achieve this? Or do I need to switch the mode manually to read it?

Thanks and regards,
Harry