Re: [Xen-devel] Windows install problems on Xeon E5-2403 v2

>>> On 11.06.15 at 09:37, <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you at least take a look at the logs of the referenced failure? I
ask because the failure _is_ the phenomenon; we can't really see
what may be wrong with the guest. We can only guess that maybe
it's not receiving (all intended) interrupts anymore.

Ad-hoc flights run by IanC hint towards "no-apicv" eliminating the
bad behavior, but didn't give 100% confidence in that.

> Is the only clue related to microcode so far?

That's not even a clue, but a wild guess.

Jan