Re: [Xen-devel] Windows install problems on Xeon E5-2403 v2

That's a pretty long thread. Could you summarize what's the
error phenomenon? Is the only clue related to microcode so far?

I'll ping our internal development team whether we can find a
same model to reproduce. Could someone post the model number
here?

Thanks
Kevin