Re: [Xen-devel] Clarifying the state of ARINC653 scheduler (and other components) in Xen 4.5 and beyond

On 10/06/15 10:42, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Alright,
> if nobody is willing to come up with a definition of
> experimental/preview/supported/deprecated, I will based on what I have seen
> Lars

I was planning to start a document to this effect to live in
docs/features/, given the success of the command line document.

My plan was that we would slowly gain a doc per feature giving a brief
overflow, support status, further todo for experimental features, etc
which comes with an audit trail of when it moved between supported states.

Of course, this was going to happen in some copus free time intersecting
with a docs day, which hasn't occurred yet :(

~Andrew