Re: [Xen-devel] Clarifying the state of ARINC653 scheduler (and other components) in Xen 4.5 and beyond

>>> On 10.06.15 at 11:42, <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> if nobody is willing to come up with a definition of
> experimental/preview/supported/deprecated, I will based on what I have seen

I didn't think we severely disagreed on these states' meanings; my
understanding was more that we need to clarify that ./MAINTAINERS
saying supported doesn't mean supported in the wiki features page's
sense.

Jan