Re: [Xen-devel] Failed to launch xen on J6 evm

Hi Ian

I am (awesome) glad to see your response.

[IC] J6 EVM?
[NK] is a TI (& Spectrum Digital) evaluation board built on OMAP 5 architecture
which has 2 ARM Cortex-A15 core(s), 2 Cortex-M4 cores and SGX544 3D graphics
core(s).

[IC] enable early_printk
[NK] now I have enabled early_printk, I see that processor is not in hyp mode
as you correctly envisioned.

Starting kernel ...

- UART enabled -
- CPU 00000000 booting -
- Xen must be entered in NS Hyp mode -
- Boot failed -

I took my current U-Boot from:
And compiled it for dra7xx_evm_config.

Is there any specific U-Boot for ARM with this HYP mode already enabled
correctly?
If not, I would appreciate any links to help me update my current u-boot to
have this setting enabled.

Thanks
Naveen Korupol