Re: [Xen-devel] Failed to launch xen on J6 evm

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 16:51 +0000, Korupol, Naveen (EXT) wrote:

Please don't top post and try and configure your MUA for normal ">"
based quoting. Anything else just gets too hard to follow after a little
back and forth.

> Is there any specific U-Boot for ARM with this HYP mode already enabled
> correctly?

It's generally pretty platform specific, rather than architecture
specific how to do this unfortunately.

> If not, I would appreciate any links to help me update my current
> u-boot to have this setting enabled.

I think you had identified a very similar board, so you might have some
luck with looking at the u-boot used on that.

In mainline u-boot support for hyp mode started appearing throughout
2014. So probably the first step would be to try and get a more recent
(e.g. mainline) u-boot onto your board.

You should ask the people who make the board for support with this
and/or look around for a community around the platform you are using.

Ian.