Re: [Xen-devel] Is: 0xCF8 on extended config space instead of MCONF?

>>> On 09.09.14 at 09:11, <trenta.sis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With xen 4.0 or citrix xenserver 5.6 works perfect, why you say that
> is a hardware issue if we don't use xen >4.0 works perfect?

This sort of argumentation would preclude newer versions from adding
new functionality.

> Also I
> have tried with two differents server with same result, I'm not sure
> that is a hardware issue after to do this test on both servers...
> Can you give me details about what is mmcfg, I have searched but I
> can't find any detailed information.

This is an alternative access mechanism to PCI config space, required
(except on AMD systems) to access extended config space, and also
(universally) required to access the config space of devices on PCI
segments other than zero.

Jan