Re: [Xen-devel] Is: 0xCF8 on extended config space instead of MCONF?

Hi,

Thanks for you answer, I have made some test detailed in

It seems that is not a hardware issue, it seems a problems with xen
mmcfg with this hardware. Will be solved? Can I use for a production
environment this workaround?

Thanks