Re: [Xen-devel] Is: 0xCF8 on extended config space instead of MCONF?

>>> On 05.09.14 at 13:58, <trenta.sis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have created a bug and added information that you asked, with Debian
> 7 and xen 4.0 works. It seems that the problema is xen >=4.1is the
> problem...
> Also tried with citrix xenserver 6.2 same errors in amm, adn we can't
> install, server is rebooted automatically.
>
> Bug:

So did you try the option Ian suggested there? It is well possible
that newer Xen makes more use of the extended config space.
And if that results in the described error, this _still_ means a
hardware issue, not a software one (for which the use of said
command line option would only be a workaround).

Jan