Re: [Xen-devel] [ARM:PATCH v1 1/1] Add Odroid-XU (Exynos5410) support

Hi Suriyan,

On 07/27/2014 07:12 PM, Suriyan Ramasami wrote:

>>> I was wondering if dom0 is touching the physical CPUs by mistake (mainly
>>> because we map some regions used to control them).
>>> It might be worse to check that no cpufreq or power management is called
>>> on DOM0 at any time.
>>
> I shall dig into this some more.
> Thanks!

I would give a try with:
        - Xen: 2 CPUs
        - DOM0: 1 VCPU
        - Guest: 1 VCPU

You can restrict the number of DOM0 VCPUs with dom0_max_vcpus=n where n
is the number of VCPUs for DOM0.

If it's not failing then the error is in Linux.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall