Re: [Xen-devel] [ARM:PATCH v1 1/1] Add Odroid-XU (Exynos5410) support

Hi Suriyan,

On 26/07/14 08:26, Suriyan Ramasami wrote:
I also noticed that in some instances of "xl create" it does bring up
domU with 4 cpus as mentioned in the domU.cfg file, and in those
instances the domU boots up.

Is this some kind of bug?

We use PSCI to boot secondary CPUs. You may want to check the the PSCI call has effectively been issued for those VCPUs.

Which Xen and Linux version are you using?

Are all 4 cores the same or is this a 2x2 big.LITTLE system? I suspect
we don't handle mixed systems at all well right now.

Xen will be able to boot with different kind of CPUs. But the guest may have strange behavior as the VCPU can moved between the different core.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall