Re: [Xen-devel] Failed to access register with invalid access size alignment

On 10/04/14 15:06, Zytaruk, Kelly wrote:

> [...]

What is the class code of the graphics adapter, and which virtual
display is qemu creating for the domain?

We have seen issues with cards in the past where the class code was
"Other". Win7 saw an emulated cirrus display, decided it was the most
capable real display adapter, loaded its legacy graphics driver stack
and was unable to subsequently load the non-legacy driver for the
"Other" card.

~Andrew