Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update -- RFC for feature freeze timeline

Thanks a lot for the explanation.
Now, I've got the clear idea how do I make a feature contribution.
I was worried that I may missed something for upstream the feature,
and I'm relieved that the feature is on your list. :-)

Thanks again,
Jaeyong