Re: [Xen-devel] [Urgent, Input Needed] Moving the Xen Project Developer meeting to start a little earlier to accomodate for joint Xen-KVM Hackathon

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/09/2013 09:48, Ian Campbell wrote:
>>
>> I think this is a reasonable thing to do, we should move it as early as
>> we can, so out of 1000 and 1100 I would choose 1000. 0900-1200/1300 with
>> no lunch included might be pushing it?
>
> If we do it too early, the developer meeting is directly competing with KVM
> Forum. We do have a few folks (e.g. from Intel, will likely want to attend
> KVM forum as well as the Developer meeting). So I was looking for a
> compromise.
>
> Also, some people already booked their travel, arriving in the morning.
> Which would potentially also be a problem, as they would miss the whole dev
> meeting if we started too early.
>
> So far, there was not an overwhelming response (just you). Unless, I get
> more of a response for a joint Hackathon by TOMORROW, I am inclined to
> assume you guys don't care and will put it on the back-burner.

I'm kind of ambivalent -- I think it would be worth doing if there was
not too much effort involved, but since we already have plans, and one
key person who can't make it earlier, maybe we should just keep it in
mind for next time.

 -George