Re: [Xen-devel] [Urgent, Input Needed] Moving the Xen Project Developer meeting to start a little earlier to accomodate for joint Xen-KVM Hackathon

On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 18:29 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this year KVM Forum and Xen Developer Summit are colocated with KVMForum
> running Mon-Wed and Xen Developer Summit running Thu-Fri.The KVM Forum
> organizers always run a Hackathon onWednesdayafternoon and approached me
> whether we should make thisajoint KVM-Forum - Xen Developer Summit
> Hackathon. The joint Hackathon would take place from 1200 - 1800.
>
> There is certainlyalot of overlap (especially in QEMU) so it
> wouldprobably be very productive for all of us. Unfortunately, we have
> scheduled the Xen Project Developer
> (http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting_XS13) meeting already
> from 1300 - 1600, which would give us no overlap really. This would only
> give us two hours overlap. So I was thinking we could start the meeting
> earlier. I would need to order lunch though, which would push up the
> costs. Before I try and find funds, I first wanted to ask you for input.
>
> Vote -1: if you do not believe we should move the meeting at all (please
> state a reason, e.g. travel already booked)
> Vote +1: if you agree, but state a preference. I was thinking we could
> run from either 1000 to 1400 or 1100 to 1500 (1 hour longer to
> accomodate for lunch at the meeting)
> If you are happy with a short lunch (e.g. 30 minutes), also let me know.

I think this is a reasonable thing to do, we should move it as early as
we can, so out of 1000 and 1100 I would choose 1000. 0900-1200/1300 with
no lunch included might be pushing it?